Live TV Tuesdays: Angel
|Live TV Tuesdays: Angel|
|Theater||The Institution Theater|
|Directed by||Chelley Pyatt|
|Assistant Director(s)||Sara Farr|
This was one of the most ambitious TV Tuesdays shows in terms of production. To do justice to the source material, the show was very mixed-media, involving not only the usual sound and lighting tech, but also musical numbers, video playback, and (most significantly) both hand and full-body puppets. Sara Farr of the Puppet Improv Project handled the show's puppet-related work.
Peter Rogers reprised his role as Wesley from the earlier production of Buffy. The production brought Heath Allyn and Adam Mengesha into The Institution's orbit; they would both go on to participate in the TV Tuesdays production of Firefly.
- Angel -- Heath Allyn
- Wesley -- Peter Rogers
- Fred -- Vicki Bui
- Gunn -- Adam Mengesha
- Lorne -- Joel Reese
- Nina -- Carissa McAtee
- Harmony -- Heidi Caldwell
- Spike/Framkin -- Kevin Machate
- Polo -- Sara Farr
- Flora -- Heidi Caldwell
- Groofus/Knox -- Chad Wellington
- Dr. Sparrow/Mother/Ratio -- Robin Anderson
- Children -- Angela Maldonado
- Vocal Coach -- Allison Asher
- Puppets By -- Chadwick Smith and Sara Farr
- Puppet Director -- Sara Farr
- Tech -- BK McKee
- Videography -- Brian Boyko
- Directed By -- Chelley Pyatt
- Photoset by Peter Rogers of the 2/23/12 rehearsal.
- Photoset by Michael Yew of the 5/4/12 show.
- Photoset by Roy Moore of the 5/16/12 show.