Holy 1960s Batman, Batman!
|Holy 1960s Batman, Batman!|
|Theater||The Hideout Theatre|
|Directed by||Kaci Beeler|
Holy 1960's Batman, Batman! was an improvised longform narrative show inspired by the 1960's Batman TV series.
 Cast & Crew
The rest of the cast were ensemble players.
Michael Yew was the technical director for the show.=== Guest Villains === Each week, a guest improvisor would play the villain of the episode. The villians were as follows:
- Asaf Ronen
- Justin Davis
- Kareem Badr
- Lauren Buck
- Mike Kinald
- Shana Merlin
- Shannon McCormick
- Tom Booker
After its mainstage performances, it had its run extended for two weeks, played two special Halloween shows, and headlined the Black Box Comedy Festival in Atlanta, all in 2011.
On 2/28/13, Eric Heiberg and Curtis Luciani reprised their respective roles as Chief O'Hara and Commissioner Gordon for a Free Fringe format called "Waiting for Batman". In it, the two characters spent twenty minutes chatting and waiting for Batman to show up at the commissioner's office.
- Publicity photos for the mainstage run.
- Pictures from their live appearance on KEYE.
- Photoset by Steve Rogers of the 5/14/11 performance.
- Photoset posted by Deano Jones of the 5/21/11 performance ("The Baguette").
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes the 5/28/11 performance, featuring guest villain Tom Booker (as "The Toupee").
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 6/11/11 performance.
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 7/2/11 performance in The 2011 Improvised Play Festival.
- Photoset posted by Deano Jones of their Black Box Festival performance in Atlanta
- Photos of Kaci Beeler's set design: 1, 2.
- The video intro for the show.
- Teasers for the show: "Superior Intellect", "Walk It Off", "A Dream Come True", "No Ego", "Chia Pet".
- A teaser for the Halloween shows.
 More Information
- An interview with Kaci Beeler about playing Robin.
- Interviews with 'guest villains' from May/June 2011: