|Primary Theater||The Hideout Theatre|
Megan Sherrod is an improv performer and opera singer.
Megan Sherrod is a classically trained mezzo soprano and improv performer. She holds a Bachelor of Music in Voice Performance from Oklahoma City University and Master of Music in Voice Performance from the University of North Texas. She has extensive performance experience in opera, operetta, and musical theatre.
- Mischief Managed
- Happily Ever After - Hideout Kids Production
- Boy, Howdy!
- Buzz Band
- The Fancy-Pants Mash-Up
- The Fool's Well
- Happily Ever After
- Nothing and Everything
- 2018 - Dallas Comedy Festival - Dallas, TX: Rook
- 2018 - Big Little Comedy Fest - San Antonio, TX: Rook
- 2017 - Improv Festival Oklahoma - Oklahoma City, OK: Rook
- 2017 - Out of Bounds Comedy Festival - Austin, TX: Rook
- 2017 - Dallas Comedy Festival - Dallas, TX: Rook
- 2016 - The Improvised Play Festival - Austin, TX: Boy, Howdy!
- 2015 - 46-Hour Improv Marathon - Austin, TX: Happily Ever After, Maestro, Buzz Band
- 2015 - The Improvised Play Festival - Austin, TX: Nothing and Everything
 More Information
- Megan's web page, which includes more information about her performance activities.