From Austin Improv Wiki
Mustache was an improv troupe.
 Press BlurbTheir press blurb, taken from a 2011 application to perform at The Hideout Theatre:
Mustache creates character driven, narrative based improv, generating original stories and situations. Each 25 minute show establishes a specific location, and a group of individuals who inhabit that place - together, the performers explore the relationships and events that motivate these characters. Funny and compelling, the characters created within the show are only brought to life for the duration of the show, then they're gone forecer. See them before they disappear into memory...
 "What's Your Deal?"Their answer to the "What's Your Deal?" question on a 2011 application to perform at The Hideout Theatre:
Our format works like this:
- We ask the audience for a number between 3 and 7, then play songs from a random play list until we reach the suggested number.
- We use that song for our suggestion - walking around the stage until we find characters.
- We start the show with a group scene that includes at least most of the characters.
- We follow with shorter two or three person scenes that build on the world created in the first scene.
- We punctuate the scenes with one or two "interviews" where one or two characters step out of the action and deliver a monologue directly to the audience. If two characters are sharing this moment, the monologues may overlap, but there is no conversation.
- We end in a group scene.
- We do create a story line and often have some kind of resolution at the end.
- Video of their 11/7/10 show.
- Video of their 1/13/11 show.
- Video of their 1/24/11 show.
- Video of their 5/18/11 show.