Neal Tibrewala was an improv performer and technical improvisor.
Neal started out by taking classes at The Hideout Theater and then Merlin Works and the Institution Theaters. After being in a few student troupes, he performed with the Flying Theater Machine and The Dancy Street D'Orchestra.
Throughout his improv career he specialized in Technical Improv, having done a great many mainstage shows and serving as dedicated tech for several troupes. He retired from improv in 2015.
The first improv show he ever saw was After School Improv.
- Apocalypse Meow
- The Dancy Street D'Orchestra
- Danger! Warning! Improv! (tech)
- Flying Theater Machine
- The Professor (tech)
- The Starborn (tech)
- My Friend Stripey
- "___" or Bust! (performer)
- After School Improv (tech)
- Austin Secrets (tech)
- The Black Vault (tech)
- Charles Dickens Unleashed (tech)
- The Derby (tech & performer)
- Fandom (tech)
- The Free Fringe
- Hitchcocked! (tech)
- Ka-Baam!! (tech)
- Maestro (performer & tech)
- Manhattan Stories (technical director)
- Louder Than Words (technical director)
- The Sci-Fi Comedy Double Feature (tech)
- Spirited (tech)
- Start Trekkin' (technical director)
- Theatresports (technical director & performer)