|Theater||Salvage Vanguard Theater|
|Directed by||Avimaan Syam|
Showdown was a serialized narrative longform western that ran as a mainstage show at Salvage Vanguard Theater.
The show was set in the fictional town of Showdown in the Republic of Texas in the early 19th century.
Its story was characterized by brutal violence, civic instability, and near-constant tension.
- Tobias, Sam Johnson, Jonathan Peterson -- Andreas Fabis
- Clement Merseault -- Clay Towery
- Doc Parish, George, Jebidiah, Jacob -- Jason Vines
- Sheriff Robert Solomon, Bertram -- Jericho Thorp
- Hank, Judge Thomas Clancy -- Jesse Bertron
- Zeke Preston, Caleb Forsythe, Sam Houston, Reverend -- Jordan T. Maxwell
- Fancy, Miss Jessie -- Julie Gillis
- Clarinda, Marquesa/Adelaide -- Katie Van Winkle
- Elisabeth Peterson, Johnny Matthews, Angelica -- Liz Brammer
- Celia, Delilah Prudence -- Shana Merlin
- Directed by: Avimaan Syam
- Lighting: Jerry Fugit
- Sound/Stage Manager: Katie Dahm
- PR: Andreas Fabis
- Producer: Shannon McCormick
 Episode Summaries
- Showdown – First Episode: "Pilot"
- Showdown – Second Episode: "One Town, Two Doctors, Six Feet Under"
- Showdown – Third Episode: "Texas, My Texas"
- Showdown – Fourth Episode: "Trial and Error"
- Showdown – Fifth Episode: "The End is Near"
- Showdown – Sixth Episode: "Death and Texas"
- First episode:
- Second episode:
- Third episode:
- Fourth episode:
- Fifth episode:
- Sixth episode:
(This was the first improv show where Steve Rogers did primary photography.)