Squirrel Buddies is an improv duo that focuses on positivity.
 HistoryHere is Jon Bolden's explanation of the name's origin:
Roy and I started Squirrel Buddies because we wanted to do really positive improv (at least to start). I don't even remember who said it first, but it sounded so ridiculous and it stuck. Since then people have told us we should consider changing our name if want to be taken more seriously. I say "poo poo" to that. The Beatles is one of the dumbest names of all time.
Squirrel Buddies attended the Alaska Improv Festival in 2013, the District Improv Festival (Washington DC) in 2014, and were guest artists at The Contemporary Theater in Wakefield, RI in 2015.
 Positivity Workshops
Roy and Jon developed a series of exercises based on positivity and connection. These exercises are taught in a series of workshop called "The Power of Positivity". They have been taught in Austin and Oklahoma City.
- Video of their 4/19/12 show at the Free Fringe.
- Video of their 7/22/12 show at The Weekender.
- Video of their show at WaffleFest 2014.
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 4/23/11 performance at The Hideout Theatre.
- A photoset by Steve Rogers that includes their 4/19/12 Free Fringe show.
- Photoset by Michael Yew which includes their 12/27/12 performance with The Frank Mills in The Threefer.
- Photoset by Steve Rogers that includes their 11/20/14 performance in WaffleFest 2014.
- Photoset by Michael Yew the includes their 9/1/15 show at The 2015 Out of Bounds Comedy Festival.