From Austin Improv Wiki
Every week, the "pigeon" would be a local-celebrity, non-improvisor guest. The guest would tell stories; the cast would use those as the inspiration for improvised scenes.
- Video by Paul Normandin of the 10/16/12 show, featuring Paul Normandin as the monologist.
- Video by Brad Hawkins of the "Richard Garriott" show from The 2013 Out of Bounds Comedy Festival.
- Video of their performance in The 2014 Out of Bounds Comedy Festival.
- Video of the 9/6/15 "Kirk Watson"show at The 2015 Out of Bounds Comedy Festival.
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 1/17/12 performance.
- Photoset by Michael Yew of the performance at The 2014 Out of Bounds Comedy Festival.
- Photoset by Dave Alley of the 9/6/15 "All-Star Stool Pigeon" featuring Kirk Watson -- part of The 2015 Out of Bounds Comedy Festival.