|Theater||The Institution Theater|
TIT Talks is an improv show inspired by TED Talks. It was named TIT Talks because its initial run of shows was at The Institution Theater. Later it had two runs of shows at The New Movement Theater, during which it was renamed TNM Talks.
The show ran Fridays and Saturdays at The Institution Theater from 2/28/14 to 3/22/14.
The show featured a series of 'guest lecturers', performers from all of Austin's improv theaters who performed in character, who were given random topics and PowerPoint presentations to accompany their presentation.
The show was rounded out by scripted performances.
- 2/28/14: Lectures from Tom Booker, Adam Niederpruem, Heidi Rogers, and Katie Thornton; performances from David Howe and Thomas Nilan.
- 3/1/14: Lectures from John Buseman, Justin Davidson, Heidi Rogers, and Katie Thornton; performances from Thomas Niland and Christina Parrish.
- 3/7/14: Lectures from Lindsay Hejl, Emma Holder, Ash Nunley, Justin Strackany, and Drew Wesely; performances from Justin Davidson and Thomas Niland.
- 3/8/14: Lectures from John Buseman, Sarah Marie Curry, Lindsay Hejl, Justin Strackany, and Drew Wesely; performances from Roxy Castillo and David Howe.
- 3/14/14: Lectures from John Buseman, Sarah Marie Curry, Michael Joplin, Amy Jordan, and Drew Wesely; a performance from Adam Niederpruem.
- 3/15/14: Lectures from Tom Booker, Amy Jordan, Ash Nunley, and Drew Wesely; a performance from Adam Niederpruem.
- 3/21/14: Lectures from Justin Davidson, Emma Holder, Bryan "Lubu" Roberts, and Asaf Ronen,; performances from Thomas Niland and The Balance Brothers.
- 3/22/14: Lectures from Emma Holder, Ash Nunley, Bryan "Lubu" Roberts, and Asaf Ronen,; performances from Roxy Castillo and The Balance Brothers.
 TNM Runs
The show ran during The Moontower Comedy Festival on April 23 and April 24, 2014 as TNM Talks at The New Movement Theater. It had another run there Friday evenings in November 2014. During that November TNM Talks performed on the Yellow Stage of Fun Fun Fun Fest on November 7th. The lectures at Fun Fun Fun Fest were from Drew Wesely, Amy Jordan, John Buseman, and Justin Davidson, with a musical-comedy performance from David Howe.