|Primary Theater||The Hideout Theatre|
Taylor Flanagan is an actress and improv performer.
By day, she works as a Spanish teacher and reading tutor.
Taylor Flanagan grew up taking theater classes at ZACH theater's Performing Arts School, winning a B. Iden Payne Award for Outstanding Youth Performer for the part of the Teacher in The Visit at The Vortex Theater.
The highlight of her stage life so far has been performing in a dance-based show ("Parents/Kids Dance Party") with her real-life mother, sister, and grandmother.
 Scripted Shows
- Casket of Passing Fancy -- Rubber Rep
- Biography of Physical Sensation -- Rubber Rep
- Don't Drown -- 2nd Stage (Off Center)
- Parents/Kids Dance Party -- Frontera Fest
- All Too Human -- Frontera Fest (Performed and co-wrote/directed)
- The Visit -- The Vortex
- 365 Days 365 Plays
- Too Many Frogs -- Pollyanna Theater Company
- Sun and Moon -- PlaySpace
- Roughly 30 plays through Zach's Performing Art's School
 Improvised Shows
- Fakespeare (Fleance/Malcolm/Friar)