The 40-Hour Improv Marathon
From Austin Improv Wiki
The 40-Hour Improv Marathon was the first annual Hideout Improv Marathon. It was performed in 2009.
 Core Players
- Andy Crouch
- Caitlin Sweetlamb
- Curtis Luciani
- Jeremy Lamb
- Kaci Beeler
- Kareem Badr
- Matt Pollock
- Troy Miller
- Friday 5pm: Maestro
- Friday 7pm: "Flowey Donut" (free-form improv with the core improvisors)
- Friday 8pm: Start Trekkin'
- Friday 9pm: Theatresports
- Friday 10pm: "This Week Tonight", improv inspired by the news
- Friday 11pm: Cochise
- Friday midnight: "Parlor Games"; twisted games with Your Terrific Neighbors
- Saturday 1am: Available Cupholders
- Saturday 2am: The New Movement
- Saturday 3am: Northshore Local
- Saturday 4am: Snackers
- Saturday 5am: Midnight Society
- Saturday 6am: The Starter Kit
- Saturday 7am: "The Sleepover", an improvised slumber party with Look Cookie.
- Saturday 8am: No Chaser
- Saturday 9am: "Pancake Social", a mimosa party and improv cooking show
- Saturday 10am: Ka-Baam!!
- Saturday 11am: "What the Dickens!?", improvised Charles Dickens
- Saturday noon: Student Showcase
- Saturday 1pm: ComedySportz
- Saturday 2pm: Flying Theatre Machine
- Saturday 3pm: Student Showcase
- Saturday 4pm: "Play by Play: Cubs vs. White Sox", improv commentary over Major League Baseball
- Saturday 5pm: "The Life Game", improv inspired by a live celebrity interview
- Saturday 6pm: Lola
- Saturday 7pm: After School Improv
- Saturday 8pm: Improvised Shakespeare
- Saturday 9pm: "Holy Sleep Deprivation, Batman!", an improvised episode of the 60s Batman tv show
- Saturday 10pm: Musical Maestro
- Saturday midnight: Dubbed Indemnity
- Sunday 1am: The Bat with ColdTowne
- Sunday 2am: The Institution
- Sunday 3am: "Musical Armando", with A Bunch of Liars and The Love Notes
- Sunday 4am: Parallelogramophonograph
- Sunday 5am: "Mystery Meat", a surprise format from Roy Janik
- Sunday 6am: "Soap Opera", improv daytime television with Junk
- Sunday 7am: McNichol and May
- Sunday 8am: "The Final Countdown", free-form improv with the core improvisors
- Photoset by Peter Rogers of The New Movement (Saturday 2am).
- Photoset by Peter Rogers of Northshore Local (Saturday 3am).
- Photoset by Peter Rogers of the Life Game (Saturday 5pm).
- Photoset by Michael Yew of Lola (Saturday 6pm).
- Photoset by Peter Rogers of After School Improv (Saturday 7pm).
- Photoset by Michael Yew of Improvised Shakespeare (Saturday 8pm).
- Photoset by Michael Yew of "Holy Sleep Deprivation, Batman!" (Saturday 9pm).
- Photoset from Parallelogramophonograph (Sunday 4am).
- Photoset by Peter Rogers of Junk (Sunday 6am).
- Photoset by Peter Rogers of McNichol & May (Sunday 7am).
- Photoset by Peter Rogers of the Final Countdown (Sunday 8am).