The 45-Hour Improv Marathon
From Austin Improv Wiki
The 45-Hour Improv Marathon was the sixth annual Hideout Improv Marathon. It was performed in 2014, starting Friday, 6/20/14, and ending Sunday, 6/22/14.
 Core Players
- Bridget Brewer
- Dave Buckman
- Jonathan Monkhouse
- Katie Dahm
- Michael Ferstenfeld
- Rachel Madorsky
- Ruby Willmann
- Troy Miller
- Friday 5pm (hour 1): A "Kid mixer", where the core cast play with kids from the Hideout's Summer Camp.
- Friday 6pm (hour 2): "And They're Off" -- free-form improv with the core cast.
- Friday 7pm (hour 3): Start Trekkin'
- Friday 8pm (hours 4 & 5): The Fancy-Pants Mash-Up
- Friday 10pm (hour 6): Parallelogramophonograph
- Friday 11pm (hour 7): The Knuckleball Now
- Saturday 12am (hour 8): Confidence Men
- Saturday 1am (hour 9): "The Queen Is Not Amused": the Queen is here, and she is (of course) in charge of the whole show.
- Saturday 2am (hour 10): The Black Vault
- Saturday 3am (hour 11): Squirrel Buddies
- Saturday 4am (hour 12): ColdTowne Theater presents The Bat.
- Saturday 5am (hour 13): Waterpark
- Saturday 6am (hour 14): Hideout student show.
- Saturday 7am (hour 15): "The Marathon Alumni Show": A blast from the past. Marathon Alumni come to support and advise the 2014 participants.
- Saturday 8am (hour 16): RUSH
- Saturday 9am (hour 17): Dubbed Indemnity
- Saturday 10am (hour 18): The Escorts, presenting "The E-Files"
- Saturday 11am (hour 19): Pick Your Own Path
- Saturday 12pm (hour 20): In Our Prime
- Saturday 1pm (hour 21): What's the Story, Steve?
- Saturday 2pm (hour 22): History Under the Influence
- Saturday 3pm (hour 23): "The Eye of the Storm": free-form improv from the core cast.
- Saturday 4pm (hour 24): Charles Dickens Unleashed
- Saturday 5pm (hour 25): Girls Girls Girls
- Saturday 6pm (hour 26): Cochise
- Saturday 7pm (hour 27): TBA
- Saturday 8pm (hour 28): Theatresports
- Saturday 9pm (hour 29): The Professor
- Saturday 10pm (hours 30 & 31): Maestro
- Sunday 12am (hour 32): Franz & Dave
- Sunday 1am (hour 33): Puppet Improv Project
- Sunday 2am (hour 34): Hurly Burly
- Sunday 3am (hour 35): Tech Nightmare
- Sunday 4am (hour 36): Big Beautiful Warlock
- Sunday 5am (hour 37): Student show
- Sunday 6am (hour 38): Field Day
- Sunday 7am (hour 39): Care Bear Stare: The Care Bears are here to bring badly animated joy to your lives.
- Sunday 8am (hour 40): Kaleidoscope
- Sunday 9am (hour 41): The Institution Theater presents their "movie format".
- Sunday 10am (hour 42): Secret Show
- Sunday 11am (hour 43): Fakespeare
- Sunday 12pm (hour 44): The Frank Mills
- Sunday 1pm (hour 45): "Final Show": The victory lap of the 8 core Marathoners. They're free to do whatever they like... except sleep
- Video by Peter Rogers of hour 29 (The Professor).
- Video by Peter Rogers of hour 33 (Puppet Improv Project).
- Video by Peter Rogers of hour 35 (Tech Nightmare).
- Cast-photo collages by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 1 by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 2 by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 3 by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hours 4 and 5 by Michael Yew.
- Photoset of hours 9, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23 by Michael Yew.
- Photoset of hour 24 by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 25 by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 26 by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 32 by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 33 by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 42 by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 43 by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 44 by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 45 by Dave Alley.
 More Information
- The suggestion form for troupes or formats for the marathon.
- The show's web page.
- The volunteer schedule.
- A Hideout blogpost by Ceej Allen offering the core cast advice on the marathon.
- A Hideout blogpost by Bridget Brewer detailing why she chose to do the marathon.
- A podcast interview with the two couples in the cast, from the Hideout's blog.