The 46-Hour Improv Marathon
From Austin Improv Wiki
The 46-Hour Improv Marathon is the seventh annual Hideout Improv Marathon. It took place from June 19-21, 2015.
 Core Players
- Brett Tribe
- Cat Drago
- Courtney Hopkin
- Halyn Lee Erickson
- Michael Joplin
- Mike D'Alonzo
- Quinn Buckner
- Sarah Marie Curry
- Roy Janik - Artistic Director
- Ryan Hill - Co-Producer
- Jessie Pascarelli - Co-Producer
- Kareem Badr - Planning
- Andy Crouch - Planning
- Jessica Arjet - Planning
- Kaci Beeler - Planning/Design
- Courtney Hopkin - Marketing
- Tim Coyle - Donations Captain
- Luke Wallens - Donations Assistant
- Lahari Samineni - Sponsorship Captain
- Cagney Ortiz - Sponsorship Assistant
- Joy Parks - Food Captain
- Heidi Rogers - Food Assistant
- Thedward Blevins - Volunteers Captain
- Cindy Page - Tech Volunteers Coordinator
- Chad Wellington - Photo Volunteers Coordinator
- Friday 5pm (hour 1): A "teen mixer", where the core cast play with teens from the Hideout's classes.
- Friday 6pm (hour 2): "And They're Off" -- free-form improv with the core cast.
- Friday 7pm (hour 3): Start Trekkin'
- Friday 8pm (hour 4): The Fancy-Pants Mash-Up
- Friday 9pm (hour 5): "At Home with Katy and Tony"
- "Two actual, lovely British people welcome the core 8 into their Living Room for this hour."
- Friday 10pm (hour 6): Parallelogramophonograph
- Friday 11pm (hour 7): The Knuckleball Now
- Saturday 12am (hour 8): Bad Boys
- Saturday 1am (hour 9): Squirrel Buddies
- Saturday 2am (hour 10): The Black Vault
- Saturday 3am (hour 11): Golden
- Saturday 4am (hour 12): ColdTowne Theater presents The Bat.
- Saturday 5am (hour 13): The Amazon and the Milksop
- Saturday 6am (hour 14): Cochise
- Saturday 7am (hour 15): "The Marathon Alumni Show"
- "A blast from the past. Marathon Alumni come to support and advise the 2014 participants."
- Saturday 8am (hour 16): Empty Promises
- Saturday 9am (hour 17): "Building Connections"
- "Students from the Building Connections improv classes join the Marathoners."
- Saturday 10am (hour 18): Dubbed Indemnity
- Saturday 11am (hour 19): Control Issues
- Saturday 12pm (hour 20): The Devil and Halyn Erickson
- Saturday 1pm (hour 21): History Under the Influence
- Saturday 2pm (hour 22): What's the Story, Steve?
- Saturday 3pm (hour 23): "The Eye of the Storm" (free-form improv from the core cast)
- Saturday 4pm (hour 24): Charles Dickens Unleashed
- Saturday 5pm (hour 25): Double Marathon
- "The Austin Runners Club stops by to talk about marathons during the marathon."
- Saturday 6pm (hour 26): Girls Girls Girls
- Saturday 7pm (hour 27): Confidence Men
- Saturday 8pm (hour 28): The Frank Mills
- Saturday 9pm (hour 29): Scene of the Crime
- Saturday 10pm (hours 30 & 31): Maestro
- Sunday 12am (hour 32): Puppet Improv Project
- Sunday 1am (hour 33): Happily Ever After
- Sunday 2am (hour 34): Franz & Dave
- Sunday 3am (hour 35): MC Harold
- Sunday 4am (hour 36): "The Orphan Is Displeased"
- "An orphan (Bridget Brewer) Skypes into the Marathon to control the action."
- Sunday 5am (hour 37): Tech Nightmare
- Sunday 6am (hour 38): Care Bear Stare
- "The Care Bears are here to bring badly-animated joy to your lives."
- Sunday 7am (hour 39): Buzz Band
- Sunday 8am (hour 40): The Escorts
- Sunday 9am (hour 41): Of Mice and Mostly Women
- Sunday 10am (hour 42): "Fury Road"
- "Mad Max: Fury Road was a hell of a movie, and this will be a hell of a show."
- Sunday 11am (hour 43): Spirited
- Sunday 12pm (hour 44): The Available Cupholders
- Sunday 1pm (hour 45): Fakespeare
- Sunday 2pm (hour 46): "Final Show"
- The victory lap of the 8 core Marathoners. They're free to do whatever they like... except sleep.
- Video of hour 10 (The Black Vault).
- Video of hour 21 (History Under the Influence).
- Video of hour 23 ("The Eye of the Storm").
- Video of hour 29 (Scene of the Crime).
- Video of hour 46, part 1 ("The Final Countdown").
- Video of hour 46, part 2 ("Final Words").
- Photoset by Michael Yew of hours 2 and 3.
- Photoset by Michael Yew of hour 4.
- Photoset by Michael Yew of hours 5 and 6.
- Photoset by Michael Yew of hours 21 and 22.
- Photoset by Michael Yew of hours 28 and 29.
- Photoset by Michael Yew of hours 30 and 43.