From Austin Improv Wiki
|Directed by||Justin Davis|
- This page refers to the narrative troupe in which each player improvises in a particular genre. For the narrative troupe in which each player improvised in the style of a particular playwright, see The Plagiarists.
The Library is an improv troupe in which each each improviser acts in a different style or genre, while they all work together to create one cohesive story.
The troupe began as a Free Fringe one-off on 2/9/12.
 Former Members
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 6/1/12 performance in The 43-Hour Improv Marathon.
- Photoset by Warren Henderson that includes their 5/16/13 performance in The Threefer.
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 3/21/14 performance in PGraph Presents.
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 12/18/14 performance in The Threefer.