|Directed by||Asaf Ronen|
- This page refers to the narrative troupe in which each player improvised in the style of a particular playwright. For the narrative troupe in which each player improvises in a particular genre, see The Library.
The Plagiarists were a narrative improv troupe in which each participant adopted the style of a different playwright.
 Press Blurb
This is their bio from the web site for The 2011 Improvised Play Festival:
The Plagiarists will absorb the delicious talents of some of the greatest playwrights. Five great actors will work together, each on a steady diet of their own author’s style, to cook up a never-before-seen improvised play.
 The Cast's Styles
Each cast member acted in the style of a particular playwright, as follows:
- Asaf Ronen -- Samuel Beckett
- Jon Clinkenbeard -- Sam Shepard
- Kacey Samiee -- A. R. Gurney
- Kristin Firth -- John Guare
- Marc Majcher -- Eric Bogosian
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 5/7/10 show.
- Photoset by Peter Rogers of their 5/28/10 show.