From Austin Improv Wiki
|Theater||Salvage Vanguard Theater|
|Directed by||Kyle Traughber|
|Produced by||Gnap! Theater Projects|
The Sandbox was a mainstage improv show in which every week, a new cast member directed the show with a new format.
 List of Formats
- 1/21/11: Kyle Traughber directed "Moriboto's Good Time Show!", an animé-based performance.
- 1/22/11: Eric Heiberg directed "Robot, Shark, Romance, Other", a new network television show based on intense real-time market research.
- 1/28/11: Kerri Lendo directed "Teenage Dream", a night of improv themed around adolescence.
- 1/29/11: Britney Salyer directed "Lesser Humans".
- 2/4/11: Marc Majcher directed "Bloody Work", a retelling and exploration of the Servant Girl Annihilator murders in Austin in 1884-1885.
- 2/5/11: Jason Vines directed "Crossroads".
- 2/11/11: Audrey Rachel Sansom directed "Worm Hole: Adventures in Multi-Dimensional Time Space".
- 2/12/11: Topping Haggerty directed "Quantum Historical Flux 101".
- A cast photo from opening night.
- Photoset by Roy Moore of the 1/22/11 performance.
- Photoset by Steve Rogers of the 1/22/11 performance
- Photoset by Roy Moore of the 1/28/11 performance.
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 2/11/11 performance at Salvage Vanguard Theater.
- Photoset by Steve Rogers of the 2/12/11 performance