Your Dad's Friends
|Your Dad's Friends|
Your Dad's Friends was an improv troupe that consists mainly of improvisors who were around for the early days of the Austin-improv scene.
Here is Chuy Zarate's explanation of the name's origin:
Your Dad's Friends were named at Barfly's on Airport Blvd. The name cones from a Bobcat Goldthwait stand-up bit in which he told about how creepy your dad's friends were growing up. We started the troupe to get a bunch of folks who played with Monk's Night Out and RP4GC back on stage. Matt Sadler recommended the name because we are older than dirt.
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 6/4/10 performance at The 41-Hour Improv Marathon.
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 6/27/10 performance.
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 11/19/10 performance at WaffleFest.
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 6/5/11 show in The 42-Hour Improv Marathon.
- Photoset by Steve Rogers that includes their performance in The 2011 Out of Bounds Comedy Festival.
- Photoset by Michael Yew of the 11/18/11 performance at WaffleFest.
- Photoset by Claudio Fox that includes their 4/22/12 performance in The Weekender.
- Photoset by Jon Bolden which includes their performance at WaffleFest 2012.