Oh, Science! is an improv troupe.
The troupe was founded as a ColdTowne student troupe in July of 2009. Known for their intensely joyful, energetic shows, the troupe performed a modified Harold until Spring 2013. Currently, they perform a monoscene.
Here is Josh Gill's explanation of the name's origin:
Oh, Science was born out of a Google spreadsheet of well over 200 possible names. We all got together in a room with some pizza, and basically narrowed it down, then went through a voting/vetoing process until we narrowed it down to Oh, Science! (with the proper punctuation. I still think we should have been called The Masons. :D
Oh, Science! has performed at The Out of Bounds Comedy Festival and at The Del Close Marathon.
- "Oh, Science! Reveals Top Secret Improv Warm-up"
- Their 4/15/12 performance.
- Video of their 8/27/14 performance in The 2014 Out of Bounds Comedy Festival.
- Photoset by Michael Yew that includes their 9/23/10 performance in The Threefer.
- Photoset of their 3/22/12 show at The Threefer by Steve Rogers.
- Photoset by Steve Rogers that includes their 8/28/12 performance at The 2012 Out of Bounds Comedy Festival.
- Photoset by Warren Henderson that includes their 6/6/13 performance in The Threefer.
- Photoset by Steve Rogers of their 9/4/13 performance at ColdTowne Theater.
- Photoset by Steve Rogers that includes their 3/16/14 show at ColdTowne Theater.
- Photoset by Steve Rogers of their performance at The 2014 Out of Bounds Comedy Festival.