What the F@*$
|What the F@*$|
|Theater||The Hideout Theatre|
|Directed by||Ruby Willmann|
|Assistant Director(s)||Caeriel Crestin|
What the F@*$ (the symbols can vary) was the first student mainstage production at The Hideout Theatre.
In 'What the F#*@!', an improvised story was split into two halves. The first half featured the everyday world and problems of the main character and the people around them.
During the intermission, the audience would help decide on a whimsical twist to the story, which could be anything from robots to a secret society of magicians to a vast government conspiracy.
The cast would then integrate that into the show's second half, when chaos would ensue.
- Video by Warren Henderson of the 2/1/14 show.
- Video by Warren Henderson of the 2/8/14 show.
- Video by Melissa Patterson of one of their shows.
- Video of their 4/10/14 performance in The 2014 Improvised Play Festival.
- Photoset by Steve Rogers of the 2/8/14 show.
- Photoset by Heidi Rogers of the 3/1/14 show.
- Photoset by Steve Rogers of their 4/10/14 performance in The 2014 Improvised Play Festival.