|Primary Theater||The Hideout Theatre|
Caeriel Crestin is an improviser who is a graduate of, and works for, the Hideout Theatre. He is the Hideout Registrar, Intern Coordinator, House Manager, and Instructor.
He's also taken classes at the Institution Theater as well as the UCB Theatre in New York City.
He is a regular cast member of the Flying Theater Machine.
- History Under the Influence (performer)
- The International Improv Experience(performer)
- The Austin Improv Podcast(creator, producer, performer)
- Fakespeare (performer)
- Flying Theater Machine (performer)
- Hurly Burly (performer)
- Peter Pan and the Great Unknown (performer)
- What the F@*$ (co-director)
- Close Up (creator, co-director)
- 183 Dewberry Lane (creator, director)
- Wizard School-Flying Theater Machine (creator, director, performer)
- Three Wishes-Flying Theater Machine (creator, director, performer)
- Spoonful of Sugar-Flying Theater Machine (creator, director, performer)