|The Hideout Theatre
Valerie Ward is an improv performer, teacher, coach, and director.
Valerie started doing improv in 2001 in college at UT as a member of Ed 32. She then became involved with The Hideout Theatre, and took level 2 there with Shana Merlin as her teacher. She began attending jams and workshops regularly, and became a founding member of Parallelogramophonograph. She has been very involved at The Hideout ever since, as well as participating in shows at various other theatres around town. She has been teaching all levels of adult classes at The Hideout since 2006 and began teaching as part of the Special Needs youth program in 2014. She also coaches groups around town and directs shows for The Hideout. Valerie was one of the core performers in The 41-Hour Improv Marathon.
- I'll Be Home For Christmas (director)
- A Deed So Dark (director)
- Nothing and Everything
- Reform School for Wayward Girls
- The Dahl House (director)
- F. Scott & Zelda Fitzgerald Save The World
- A Bedtime Gorey (director)
- Braised in Texas
- Manhattan Stories (co-director)
- Who Is T. Henry Baudecliffe?
- The Tribunal
- Austin Secrets
- Charles Dickens Unleashed
- After School Improv
- Improvised Shakespeare