Chad Wellington is an improv performer, technical improvisor, and photographer.
Chad began taking improv classes in June 2010.
A post from him about the first improv show he ever saw:
Ka-Baam with special guest Joel Watson of HijinksEnsue, 10/23/09. The one protagonist had a wombat theme, the other some sort of radioactive Mario knockoff. Fighting the Twittler. Good times.
- Happily Ever After (technical director, light tech)
- Buzz Band
- Wanderlust (light tech)
- Trash (Phil, Mayor, Heap)
- The Dahl House
- Hurly Burly
- The Joss Whedon Pajama Party
- Live TV Tuesdays: Angel (Groofus, Knox)
- Live TV Tuesdays: Firefly (sound tech)
- Strange Worlds (light tech)
- Thinning The Herd (tech)
- The Tribunal
- Live Nude Improv (tech)
- Pocketful of Posies (light tech)