The 43-Hour Improv Marathon
From Austin Improv Community Wiki
The 43-Hour Improv Marathon was the fourth annual Hideout Improv Marathon. It was performed from 5pm on June 1st to 12pm June 3rd 2012.
- Emma Holder
- Eric Heiberg
- Halyn Lee Erickson
- Jill Bernard (guest from Minneapolis)
- John Ratliff
- Jon Bolden
- Marc Majcher
- Roy Janik
- Friday 5pm: Free-form improv from the core cast.
- Friday 6pm: Maestro
- Friday 8pm: Start Trekkin'
- Friday 9pm: Girls Girls Girls
- Friday 10pm: Parallelogramophonograph presents "New Works"
- Friday 11pm: The Library
- Saturday 12am: Improv for Evil
- Saturday 1am: The New Game Project
- Saturday 2am: Jill Bernard's Drum Machine
- Saturday 3am: Spirit Desire
- Saturday 4am: "The Bat" with ColdTowne
- Saturday 5am: Cat & Ryan
- Saturday 6am: The "Truth Chair" act from Austin Secrets
- Saturday 7am: Student Show
- Saturday 8am: The Seven Eight Sevens
- Saturday 9am: Racket
- Saturday 10am: What's the Story, Steve?
- Saturday 11am: The Institution Theater presents the movie format
- Saturday 12pm: The Amazon & The Milksop present improvised Tennessee Williams (by robots)
- Saturday 1pm: Cover to Cover
- Saturday 2pm: Free-form improv from the core cast.
- Saturday 3pm: Special preview of The Black Vault
- Saturday 4pm: Dubbed Indemnity
- Saturday 5pm: The Knuckleball Now
- Saturday 6pm: Spirited
- Saturday 7pm: Pick Your Own Path
- Saturday 8pm: Rock
- Saturday 9pm: Available Cupholders
- Saturday 10pm: Maestro
- Sunday 12am: Confidence Men
- Sunday 1am: The Puppet Improv Project
- Sunday 2am: Tech Nightmare
- Sunday 3am: Midnight Society
- Sunday 4am: Seance
- Sunday 5am: Tears But Joy
- Sunday 6am: Local Genius Society presents "Beach Cops"
- Sunday 7am: Your Dad's Friends
- Sunday 8am: Student Show
- Sunday 9am: Charles Dickens Unleashed
- Sunday 10am: an improv show based on The Hunger Games
- Sunday 11am: Free-form improv from the core cast.
- A photoset by Jon Bolden of the pre-Marathon meeting at the Dog & Duck.
- Photoset from Anna Lattka.
- Photoset from The Hideout Theatre.
- Photoset of hours 1-4 from Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hours 5-9 from Michael Yew.
- Photoset of hour 10 (Drum Machine) from Peter Rogers.
- Photoset of hours 14-18 by Claudio Fox.
- Photoset of hours 17-20, 28 from Michael Yew.
- Photoset of hours 27-29 from Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hours 30-31 from Steve Rogers.
- Photoset of hour 40 (the second student show) from Peter Rogers.
- Photoset of hours 37-43 from Claudio Fox.
- Photoset of hours 41-43 from Steve Rogers.
- The schedule announcement, on the forums and on the Hideout web site.
- A story about the marathon in The Austin Chronicle.
- A blog post prior to the marathon from Jon Bolden.
- A post from Jon about the possible damage the marathon might potentially do to his voice.
- A blog post about the Hardcore Four, audience members Ashley Lowe, Amy Dietze, Ryan Criswell, and Cat Drago who stayed for the entire 43 hours.